It is with great excitement that the Diocese of Great Falls-Billings announces a partnership with FORMED. This partnership affords every Diocese of Great Falls-Billings parish, Catholic school, and Catholic household access to the platform for one full year, at no charge. This partnership has been made possible because of the financial dedication of Bishop Warfel, through the Diocesan Synod on the Domestic Church, and generous grant opportunities through Augustine Institute, the parent company of FORMED.
A subscription to FORMED, created and powered by the Augustine Institute, includes 24/7 access to FORMED for all people within the parish boundaries. Material available through FORMED includes in part:
- Streaming of video-based study programs that provide real solutions for adult faith formation groups, OCIA (formally RCIA), sacramental preparation, Bible studies, youth ministry, Marian devotion, and more.
- Streaming of full-length feature films, audio talks, audio books, dramas, and programs, plus downloading of e-books.
- Online access to promotional resources and trailer videos. (Printing is not included.)
- Live coaching from expert evangelization team members at the Augustine Institute.
- The ability to download content for offline use.
- Ongoing technical and implementation support from the FORMED ParishCare customer service team.
Access to FORMED, for parishes which currently do not have an active subscription, will be granted to parishioners in the near future. Parish leaders are still in the process of learning how to best use this resource, and provide it to parishioners. Everyone in the diocese should have access no later than March 1st, 2022.
Click HERE to view a promotional flyer for this partnership. You can print or publish this flyer as part of your promotions for this great opportunity.
As a diocese, we are blessed to have this partnership with FORMED and Augustine Institute. We hope this resource greatly enriches the faith life of the People of God of Eastern Montana.
Thank you to Bishop Warfel and to the Augustine Institute for their great generosity!