Current Job Openings
1. Creates solicitation letters and campaign materials for Annual Appeal.
2. Coordinate donor database (Parish Soft) for Bishop’s Annual Appeal.
a. Performs timely, consistent and accurate gift tracking.
b. Works closely with donor database clerical staff.
c. Reviews transactions for accuracy and maintains donor/prospect database.
d. Creates and executes queries and reports.
e. Ensures donor recognition information is tracked, accurate and current.
f. Primary contact person for appeal questions.
1. Work with staff to find the needs of the Diocese and Parishes.
2. Research grant opportunities and applies for grants.
3. Follow-up and process grant reporting requirements.
1. Facilitate and grow all aspects of an Annual Fundraiser.
1. Attend staff meetings and provide updates of all development efforts.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma required.
2. Minimum of three to five (3-5) years in nonprofit office support experience preferred.
3. Fundraising experience and grant writing knowledge preferred but not required.
1. A practicing Catholic in good standing highly preferred.
2. Proficient with Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
3. Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
4. Organization and attention to detail required.
5. Has the ability to multi-task effectively.
6. Ideal candidate is creative, energetic, friendly, kind, courteous, takes direction well and has a strong work ethic.
2. Driving company fleet vehicles
3. Must be able to lift 30 lbs
4. Some travel required with over-night stays.
5. Must feel comfortable doing live presentations or interviews.